Friday, October 12, 2012

Wait for It

Wait for it.  It is coming, but not right away. I'm talking about part two of Unseen Battles--spiritual ones. Here's the deal.  Ironically, after writing about the marvels of the body's ability to form blood clots that prevent an invasion of the enemy, I got hit by the enemy.

The attack wasn't obvious until one week after surgery when it was discovered that my incision was still bleeding and weeping.  It also was not healing. Now, after two weeks of bleeding, oozing, and not healing, some test results show that I have a staph infection that is treatable with antibiotics.

I don't mind taking the pills, but I am still confined to "bed" with my foot elevated. I am to still stay off it as much as possible. So I get up for the bathroom and to grab something to eat from the kitchen. My kids are keeping me supplied with meals.

My problem with blogging is trying to type while lying flat on my back.  It just doesn't work too well. I can't see the keyboard, so correcting mistakes is difficult. And I make lots of mistakes. I have decided to not blog for a couple more weeks.  By then, I should be able to have my foot down most of the time.

In the meantime I'm praying for complete healing and victory in the Unseen Battle with frustration.

Have a God day.  I plan to.


No comments:

Post a Comment