Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Week Off

I'm going to be in hiding for the next four days. I have a paper to write and present for a women's group I'm in. Monday is the big day. I am also hosting the group so have to plan and prepare a luncheon for twelve. I have put off writing the paper because I am waiting for a library book from Oregon that I want to use. Sadly, it hasn't arrived yet. That means I have to find other resources on-line. It's doable, but the pressure mounts. I am beginning to feel the crunch.

Lunch is another challenge since some ladies are lactose or gluten intolerant. I have to find some good recipes for us. I don't know why I have put this off too, but I have.

So, after I sign off until next week, I will start looking at recipes, making a list of groceries, and hitting the internet for info. Wish me well.

Relying on the Lord's strength even though I got myself into this situation.

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment