Friday, March 7, 2014

Loggin' In

I am so frustrated. My internet has not been working well today. I can occasionally connect with my web browsers, but I haven't been able to connect with any sites such a blogger.com, Facebook, or my e-mail. I tried every hour from 6 am until 7 pm. That is when I finally succeeded.

I figured part of the reason is all the stormy, rainy weather we've had around here--over 25 inches of rain since January 1 and almost 3 inches the last couple days. That is just a guess on my part. All the water might not have anything to do with my internet service. Anyway, here is one of my few coherent thoughts for the day.

I am sure glad God doesn't go off line or can't be contacted. No matter what, I can always log in with Him.

Just a random thought I wanted to share.

Jan and Licorice Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment