Thursday, May 3, 2012

First writing, "I'm Angry"

Sleep evaded me the night my family discovered my husband had been molesting our granddaughters.  I finally got up and wrote:




 I'm Angry.

Lord, I want to scream at you!
Why did this happen to our family, 
our kids,
 our grand kids?

How could you let Satan get a foot into the door of our home?
I thought this was your home!
Where were you?

I  must pray for our precious granddaughters.1
I must pray for their parents, 
brothers, 
sister,
 and cousins.
I  must pray for myself.
And, yes, I will pray for my husband.

Then,
As the jaws of hell gape before me, hungry for my very being, 
I remember these words:

"Lo, I am with you always.2
I will never leave you or forsake you.3

"Thank You, Lord, for speaking." 

But I'm still so angry.


1 James 5:13
2 Matthew 28:20
3 Hebrews 13:5

No comments:

Post a Comment