Sunday, March 31, 2013

He is Risen!

He is Risen!!

When I decided to travel with Jesus, I checked my heavy baggage at the cross. But for some reason I still have some carry-ons that should have been left behind with the rest of my luggage. It's surprising what kinds of things I insist on traveling with--things that just slow me down, hinder by ability to do what I need to do, or take up valuable time keeping them secure. Guess I'd better dump those too.

Jesus died so I didn't have to be weighed down with my luggage (sin). He wants me to give it all to him. If that is all he did, that would have been enough. 

But then, up from the grave he arose.

He is Risen Indeed!!!

That would have been more than enough for me, but not for God. He went even further and sent us the Holy Spirit. WOW, what a mighty God we serve.

May your celebration of the Resurrection be glorious,

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment