Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Gettin' Busy

There is something to be said about busyness. I'd rather not be involved with it. I like doing busy things, especially with other people. But, when alone, not doing things is what ends up happening. Today is going to be different. Look out, town, here comes someone on a mission.

There are groceries to buy, gas to pump for the car and the mower, and batteries for the doorbell to buy. (No, no, no, the doorbell isn't buying anything. I'm doing all the battery buying.) Preservatives for the decking needs to be checked out, and, and, and there is something else too.  Oh yes, call a friend to see if she wants to meet for coffee.

Now, all I have to do is take a shower, fix my hair, put on "going to town" clothes instead of "sit around the house" clothes, eat breakfast, check the grocery ads, develop a menu, make a grocery list. put the gas cans in the car, and, and. And? I'll remember what it is when I get ten miles down the road.

Before this post comes to an end, here is something worth knowing. Those brownies that sit in the freezer to keep instant gratification from taking over are really delicious when eaten still frozen. I tried several just to make sure.

Gettin' busy.

Have a God day, all
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment